Destination elopement packages are the perfect way to get married without all the stress. When you plan your wedding abroad, you can enjoy the luxurious accommodations and beautiful scenery while still having the small wedding of your dreams. With so many options available, it's no wonder that so many people are choosing to elope abroad! In this guide, we'll cover everything from choosing your perfect dress to booking a romantic honeymoon hotel. We'll also talk about what makes a good location for an elopement package and how to make sure everything goes smoothly on your special day.
The Basics of Destination Elopement Package
A destination elopement package is a wedding planning service that provides you with all the essentials you need to plan your tiny wedding. These packages usually include:
- A venue and officiant to host and perform your ceremony, as well as an on-site coordinator (who will usually help plan and execute your day)
- Decorations such as flowers, table settings, etc.
- Food and beverages (including alcohol if desired) for guests/couple
- Transportation for guest(s) from their hotel or home to the ceremony site. This can be done in various ways depending on where you are having your ceremony—by car rental or shuttle bus; by private plane; etc.)
Create the Perfect Wedding Dress for Your Destination Elopement Package
Choosing the right dress will be one of the most important decisions you make when planning your destination elopement package. You may want something simple and elegant, romantic or even whimsical. Whatever style you choose, there are a few things to keep in mind:
- Choose a dress that is comfortable and easy to move in. If you're walking down an aisle, climbing stairs or dancing at your reception—you want to feel good about how you look!
- Choose a dress that is flattering to your body type. If there's one thing we know about weddings (and love), it's that this day should be all about celebrating who YOU are as an individual so celebrate every inch of yourself with confidence!
- Choose a dress that is appropriate for the location of your destination elopement package. Depending on where you land on Earth (or other planets!), there may be cultural or religious guidelines governing what is considered acceptable attire for guests attending nuptials abroad—it never hurts to check these out before booking travel arrangements so as not leave anything up in air until after landing!
Creating a Magical Destination Elopement Package
- Think of your destination wedding as a celebration of love, not just an excuse to get married.
- Consider what you want to do after the wedding: Do you want to start planning your honeymoon right away? Or would it be more fun to have time alone after the wedding and before going on that romantic trip?
- Plan the menu for your guests. If there are certain people who will be attending, let them know whether they need special dietary needs—whether they should bring a dish or not.
- Make sure you have professional photographers and videographers ready for those special moments when everyone is at their best (or worst). They'll capture everything from getting dressed in the morning until late into the night at the reception.
Eloping Abroad: How to Plan Stress-free Tiny Weddings
With so many options available, it’s easy to feel overwhelmed when planning a destination wedding. But even if you’re looking for something small, choosing a destination that is easy to get to and has the right paperwork will make all the difference. Taking care of these things in advance will save you time, money and stress during your busy wedding day.
Look for a Beautiful Setting for Your Destination Elopement Package
When looking for a beautiful setting for your destination elopement, you should choose one that fits with the theme of the day. For example, if you want to go somewhere tropical and sandy, then look for a location near the beach or ocean. On the other hand, if it is wintertime and you are looking to get married in a cabin in Montana while snow falls outside and inside of the cabin, then look directly into your heart and see where it takes you!
If cost is an issue (and let’s face it—it often is), don’t worry! There are many places that offer free or low-cost wedding packages with beautiful backdrops such as mountains or lakes. If this sounds appealing but there are no available venues nearby, consider renting out space at an inn or hotel near your chosen location so that guests have somewhere comfortable to stay overnight before heading home (or wherever else they need/want).
Make the Most of Your Destination Elopement Package
The first thing to consider when planning a destination elopement is location. The location of your destination wedding should be an important part of the overall experience, so make sure you choose one that will fit your theme and provide for the photos you desire.
The next step is making sure you have all the necessary elements for a successful event. For example, if it’s raining during your ceremony, plan ahead by making sure there are umbrellas available and that everyone knows where they need to go during lightning storms! Also make sure there is enough food and drink for everyone in case someone didn’t eat before or after their flight. After deciding on a venue and making sure there won't be any major weather emergencies, it's time think about what type outfit you want wear on such an occasion! Don't forget about accessories like necklaces or bracelets (or even rings) because they can really bring out some personality while not being too overbearing either due to size/style preference concerns which may arise among those present at these events as well as those viewing them later down under (if applicable).
Create a magical wedding without all the stress.
You’ll be able to choose a beautiful setting, wear your favorite dress and have the most magical day possible. It’s time to stop stressing about planning your destination elopement! We have all the best tips and tricks to make it a stress-free experience.
You should start by choosing a gorgeous location where you can exchange vows surrounded by nature. The best part about our packages is that they come with everything you need for an intimate ceremony—from officiants (or just witnesses) to personal assistants who take care of everything else so you don't have to worry about anything else but marrying your best friend or significant other.
When choosing what type of package would work best for you, think about how many people will attend on your big day: Do you want something intimate with only two witnesses? Or do you want an elaborate celebration with 20 friends and family members in attendance? Maybe even more importantly: How much does each option cost? Our packages range from $500-$6,000 depending on how many guests are attending (for reference purposes only). If money isn't an issue then go ahead and splurge on those fancy desserts!
We hope you’ve found this post helpful in planning your own destination elopement package. Remember that there are so many wonderful places to go and things to do, so make sure you keep an open mind when it comes time for choosing a location! Remember also that the most important thing about planning a wedding is finding time for yourself and enjoying every moment. Don’t forget about your partner too—they deserve a vacation too!
If you're interested in learning more about budget-friendly options for your Elopement photography, please contact us today! We'd be happy to chat with you about our packages and discounts.
Thank you for reading!
Affordable Wedding photography by Fungirlwithacamera Photography.
Hope from Fungirlwithacamera Photography specializes in affordable wedding photography as well as backyard wedding photography and small intimate weddings. Currently accepting weddings in East Brunswick, Highland Park and surrounding areas in New Jersey.